Katsuda Shogi Board
What's KSB ?
I should guess you know, "Shogi" is a Japanese board game like a chess.
- Katsuda Shogi Board is a Java Applet that enables you
to show a shogi-board in your web page and replay a game as a record.
- KSB can display comments to the move of a piece.
- This applet is tested under many conditions
-- various OS's, web browsers, with/without firewall and so on.
- There's hardly any error on loading files in spite of overcrowded network.
- File size of KSB is very small. It's less than 19 KB including images of pieces and buttons.
- KSB has been working stably since Oct 1998.
- It's free even on commercial use.
Sample of the KSB
You can see how the applet works.
Here is a sample page.
Comments of this page are written in Japanese.
E-mail to me
I don't make up my mind to create English pages yet.
Is anyone in need of English documents ?
Please address any opinion and encourage me to make them.